Friday, 25 February 2011

A bit of coverage for my work!

I'm really pleased to say that my work has featured in an eBook-and a brilliant one too!  'Pattern Design and Beyond' by the Pattern People Claudia Brown and Jessie Whipple is a really thorough book, ideal for those interested in getting into print and pattern design.  It includes lists of different types of pattern as well as how to work in repeat which really useful as it can be really difficult and I'm still getting to grips with it.  It even includes tips on putting a portfolio together.  The best bit though is some lovely images of a huge variety of repeat patterns which is why I'm really pleased to be featured in this book.


Above is the design featured in the book featuring regal, luxurious jewellery with sapphire and emeralds mostly by Cartier all connected with black ribbon.



Some screen shots of the book, which is available at http://www.patternpeople.com/ebook/

2 comments:

Pattern London said...

Hi Saffiah,

Congratulations on the feature in the book. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your interesting designs.

Do you mind if I feature some of your work on my blog, PatternLondon, which I think you visited recently? I would love to feature it.

Thanks, Lucy at PatternLondon.com

Trish Westrop said...

Fantastic Saffi told you they were good!